If your app has already active subscriptions, you’ll probably want to migrate them to IAPHUB.
If you’ve implemented a system on your server to validate and check the status of your subscriptions, you should already have all the informations required to perform a fast and simple migration.
For each active subscription you’re going to need:
- The receipt platform (“ios” or “android”)
- The receipt token
- The product sku of the subscription (Required for android only)
And just iterate over your active subscriptions using the Post user receipt API call with the required parameters (using the Server API KEY, available on the settings page of your app).
Do not forget to enable the "upsert" property of the Post user receipt API call to allow creating the user if it hasn't been created on IAPHUB yet.
Before running your script, to avoid any error be sure to check that:
- Your ios platform is configured properly on IAPHUB: Bundle id, Shared secret.
- Your android platform is configured properly on IAPHUB: Bundle id, Google Play API.
- Your products are configured properly on IAPHUB (all the products created on Itunes/Google Play must be created on IAPHUB).
- Your webhooks are disabled, otherwise you’ll receive a webhook for each subscription you're migrating and it is probably unnecessary.
You can process up to 5 receipts concurrently.
If you need any help or have any question, please contact us, we’ll be happy to help!